The Irrawaddy River (unofficial name) is an important river that runs the length of Myanmar.
It runs through Bagan and like the temples is part of the daily lives of the locals.
I spent a lovely evening wandering up and down the river bank photographing the people.
1. 19 April 2018 Nikon D750 iso 2800 (!) 70mm f8 1/1250sec Nikon 70-200mm f4.0
2. 19 April 2018 Nikon D3s iso200 24mm f8 1/250sec
3. 19 April 2018 Nikon D750 iso200 82mm 1/125sec
4. Nikon D3s iso200 27mm f6.7 1/60sec
5. 19 April 2018 Nikon D750 iso200 82mm f8 1/125sec
6. 19 April 2018 Bagan Sunrise Nikon D750 iso200 112mm f16 1/80sec